GFN Home

GFN NEWS

LOCAL
TEXT US TO #9870
PRINT

Gwangju Education Civic Group proposes 4 recommendations of ‘School Me Too’.

광주교육시민참여단 '스쿨 미투' 4대 권고안 제시

Gwangju Education Civic Group proposes 4 recommendations of School Me Too.

The Gwangju Education Citizen Participation Group handed over the School Me Too Countermeasure proposal to the Chief of Gwangju Education Office Jang Hwi Guk (장휘국) on Friday.

The group presented the recommendations to secure the human rights for both offender and victim and prevent excessive punishment and other issues related to School Me Too cases.

The organization was established last July to build measures for School Me Tooresolutions. They proceeded with 10 debate sessions and 3 board meetings and concluded the bill, which consist of 4 sections.

First, both related students and parents should not be left out during the case solution, provide offenders with enough opportunities to explain, publicly announce the disciplinary basis, and lastly, establish a professional and responsible investment institute for judgement.

The education related civic organizations were delighted with the proposal and urged the Education Office to implement them immediately.

gfn news | TOTAL 17,576
RSS
gfn newsLIST
NO NEWS Lists DATE Reads
17326 TEXT 세월호 선체 거치 장소 '목포 고하도 신항배후 단지' 최종 확정 Sewol(세월) Ferry ship to be positioned at 'Mokpo(목포) Gohado(고하도) area' It has been finalized that the Sewol(세월) Ferry will be po… 08-18 87
17325 TEXT 광주시, 6일 이후 상무지구 유흥주점 방문자 '익명 검사' 허용 Gwangju City to permit 'anonymous diagnostic tests' for visitors at the Sanmu(상무) District of the nightlife facilities since Aug. 6th Gwangju's… 08-18 139
17324 TEXT 광주 '유흥주점발 확산'에 코로나 재유행 현실화…12일부터 17명(종합) Gwangju with 17 nightlife-facilities related patients since Aug. 12th There were a total of 17 additional COVID 19 patients confirmed to be related ton… 08-18 96
17323 TEXT 전남 집중호우 피해지역 취·정수장 복구 완료…수돗물 정상공급 Jeonnam's damaged areas from the downpours restored the tap-water system Jeonnam region's 5 Counties were damaged from the heavy downpours which influence… 08-17 118
17322 TEXT 광주서 고 김대중 전 대통령 11주기 맞아 민주인권포럼·전시회 Gwangju holding Democratic Human Rights Forum and Exhibition in 11th anniversary of the former President Kim DaeJoong(김대중) The Democratic Human Rights Peace Foru… 08-17 112
17321 TEXT 광주교육청, 등교·원격수업 원래대로…내달 전면 등교는 검토 Gwangju Office of Education back to onsite and distance class operation Gwangju Office of Education revealed that there will be onsite and distance classes operating simu… 08-17 158
17320 TEXT '유흥주점發 3차 유행 막자' 광주시 방역당국 총력 대응 14 Nightlife facilities related infection cases, Gwangju City with full mobilized countermeasures There were 14 accumulatedinfection cases related to nightlife facilitie… 08-17 132
17319 TEXT 광주·전남 일주일째 찜통더위…전 지역 폭염특보 유지 Gwangju Jeonnam under heat wave advisory for over 1 week Gwangju Jeonnam region's heat wave advisory has been continuing for over 1 week now. According to the Gwangju Offic… 08-17 123
17318 TEXT '물난리' 구례군 잠정 피해 1천807억원…18일까지 접수 Gurye(구례) County region's damage from the water rainfall total 180.7 billion won Gurye(구례) region's amount of damage from the heavy rainfall is estimated… 08-17 113
17317 TEXT 전국 연안 '육지 쓰레기'로 몸살…해수부, 내주 집중 수거 Coastal areas with accumulating 'inland trash' The Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries revealed on Aug. 14th that Aug 18th to 23rd will be set as the Concentr… 08-17 134
CONTACT GFN
  • TEL : +82-62-460-0987
  • FAX : +82-62-461-0987
  • EMAIL : gfn@gfn.or.kr
  • ADDRESS : 17 SA-JIK STREET NAMGU,
    GWANGJU METROPOLITAN CITY,
    KOREA REPUBLIC VIEW MAP
    (ZIPCODE 61640)
RELATION NETWORK