GFN Home

GFN NEWS

LOCAL
TEXT US TO #9870
PRINT

FA Kim SunBin, signed contract with KIA for 4 years, maximum of 4 billion won with Kim HyunSoo picked as the reward player

FA 김선빈, KIA 4년 최대 40억원에 계약… KIA 보상선수 김현수 선택

FA Kim SunBin, signed contract with KIA for 4 years, maximum of 4 billion won with Kim HyunSoo picked as the reward player

The KIA Tigers, Gwangju's professional baseball team, have signed a Free Agent contract with Kim SunBin(김선빈), an infielder.

KIA announced today that a 4 year FA contract, worth 4 billion won has been settled, which is 1.6 billion won of down payment, 1.8 billion won of salary, and 600 million won worth of bonuses.

KIA also revealed that the reward player for FA Ahn ChiHong(안치홍) being traded to Lotte Giants has been selected, and that it is Kim HyunSoo(김현수), a 20 year-old pitcher.

As for Kim SunBin(김선빈), he joined KIA in 2008 and played a total of 1,035 games for 11 seasons of KBO league to record 3,240 times at bat, 973 hits including 23 home-runs and has a batting average of 0.300.

Kim noted I am happy to continue playing at KIA and am thankful to the team for recognizing me and continued with I will do my best in my position for the team to grow further. As it took a long time for this contract to be settled, I feel more responsible to show better results for this season.

gfn news | TOTAL 15,773
RSS
gfn newsLIST
NO NEWS Lists DATE Reads
15773 TEXT NEW POST 中지도자 전면대응 속 신종코로나 확산 가속…사망 100명 넘어(종합) Chinese government leaders in full response to the new coronavirus influenza spreading at a radical speed, casualties exceeding 100 Although the President of Ch… 01-28 5
15772 TEXT NEW POST "신종코로나 대응"…전남 지자체·단체 해외연수 취소, 무안공항 중국 노선 일부 운항 중단 "Respond to the new coronavirus", Jeonnam municipalities and organizations cancelled their overseas training programs and Muan(무안)… 01-28 6
15771 TEXT NEW POST 목포시, 대한민국 관광거점도시에 선정…1천만 관광시대 발판 Mokpocity selected as South Korea's Tourist Base City, a stepping stone for the 10 million tourist era JeonnamMokpo(목포) city has beenfinalizedfor the "South Korea… 01-28 4
15770 TEXT NEW POST 5·18암매장 추정지 옛 광주교도소 추가발굴 조사 시작“Unidentified remains”, Old Gwangju prison site to be excavated further The excavation process for the remains of the missing personsat the May 18thDemocratization Movement within … 01-28 3
15769 TEXT NEW POST "아이 낳아 키우기 좋은 광주"…보육 지원 정책 확대 "Gwangju, good for having and raising children", extension on childcare support policies Gwangju city will expand its policy range to "Make Gwangju good for childbirth and raising chil… 01-28 3
15768 TEXT NEW POST 포크 음악 명소 광주 사직공원에 200억 들여 야외 상설공연장 20 billion won invested to create an outdoor regular concert hall at Sajik(사직) Park of Gwangju, the place for folk-music A regular permanent concert hallwill be construc… 01-28 2
15767 TEXT NEW POST '금의환향' 김학범 감독 "2012년 올림픽 동메달 기록 깨고 싶다" 'Return home in glory', coach Kim HakBum(김학범) "(we) want to break the bronze medal records at the 2012 Olympics" "No one should be hurt but run a… 01-28 3
15766 TEXT NEW POST 광주시·전남도,신종코로나대책반운영 Gwangju city, Jeonnam Province to operate a new coronavirus influenza countermeasure unit Gwangju city and Jeonnam Province have initiated an emeregency countermeasure preparation course for the ‘Wuha… 01-28 5
15765 TEXT NEW POST 목포해수청 국가어항 해남 어란진항 정비 Mokpo Regional Office of Oceans and Fisheries to renovate Eurangjin(어랑진) Port of Haenam(해남), the national fishing harbor Mokpo(목포) Regional Office of Oceans and Fisheries will begin it… 01-28 3
15764 TEXT NEW POST 태국인노동자3명사망…광주·전남설연휴각종사건·사고 Several incidents during Seollal(설) Holidays within Gwangju.Jeonnam including 3 Thai workers dead During Seollal(설) holidays or the Lunar New Year’s holidays Within Gwangju… 01-28 2
 맨앞이전123456789101112131415
CONTACT GFN
  • TEL : +82-62-460-0987
  • FAX : +82-62-461-0987
  • EMAIL : gfn@gfn.or.kr
  • ADDRESS : 17 SA-JIK STREET NAMGU,
    GWANGJU METROPOLITAN CITY,
    KOREA REPUBLIC VIEW MAP
    (ZIPCODE 61640)
RELATION NETWORK